Characters cant be changed,can it?
We're all so upset just because of this stupid word.
If you really tried then any of this shouldnt be happening.
And i really detest your this-is-my-character-and-you-just-have-to-take-it- attitude.it sucks.
We have to give in to you because of your character,
we have to do whatever you say because of your character,
we have to suffer in silence just because of your effing character.
This is such a lame excuse.
Im not throwing my temper.I dont hate you.im just trying to let you know.
i love you,girlfriend.
I really really wish that im sick now,so i dont have to go to school.i wanna be alone!
lallaa.listening to Viva la vida/Death and all his friends by Coldplay,
Pocketful Of Sunshine by Natasha bedingfield
&
Shake it by Metrostation(:p).
Its soooo nice.
Ahhh,two people(and still counting) said that i look like a cat.zzzs.
''I got a pocket,got a pocket full of sunshine
I got a love that knows that it's all mineoh, oh, oh
Do what you want,
but you never gonna break me,
sticks and stone are never gonna shake me oh, oh, oh''
We're all so upset just because of this stupid word.
If you really tried then any of this shouldnt be happening.
And i really detest your this-is-my-character-and-you-just-have-to-take-it- attitude.it sucks.
We have to give in to you because of your character,
we have to do whatever you say because of your character,
we have to suffer in silence just because of your effing character.
This is such a lame excuse.
Im not throwing my temper.I dont hate you.im just trying to let you know.
i love you,girlfriend.
I really really wish that im sick now,so i dont have to go to school.i wanna be alone!
lallaa.listening to Viva la vida/Death and all his friends by Coldplay,
Pocketful Of Sunshine by Natasha bedingfield
&
Shake it by Metrostation(:p).
Its soooo nice.
Ahhh,two people(and still counting) said that i look like a cat.zzzs.
''I got a pocket,got a pocket full of sunshine
I got a love that knows that it's all mineoh, oh, oh
Do what you want,
but you never gonna break me,
sticks and stone are never gonna shake me oh, oh, oh''

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home