Saturday, August 16, 2008

Resolutions for the next 4 months :S

1.I'll stop fooling around and concentrate on my studies.(Possibility:85%)
Im dead set on this.EOY is cominggggg...in no time.zzz.I'll try to like D&T.I'll try to like geography.I'll try not to flunk my english.I'll also try not to flunk chinese.and maths.I wanna get....3/4 distinctions.geeeez.anyway,this is not a JOKE.the possibility proves it.ha.
2.I'll get my walkathon cards FULL.TWO OF THEM.(Possibility:70%)
Two cards.Mine and Raihan's.at least they're not empty to start with.my target:2 cards--->$200.
Just told my grandma i wanna help her wash the dishes.and clean the house.and fetch my sister.and dry the clothes.dump the trash.OBVIOUSLY,for $$$.for the walkathon.hmm,i think i should find a part-time job even.anybody wanna hire me???
3.I'll buck up on my footdrills.(Possibility:UNKNOWN)
With seniors like mine,who wouldnt?(This is a joke :x)
Example,Bronson.He haves this plans inside his head,to make us miserable.We year 2s will show him a good one.make his jaw dropppp all the way to the floor.year 1s are not counted.they havent learn all of the drills,should take it easy on them.
z.my drills suck.yeah.thats right.
4.Save the earth,but not the chain-myself-to-the-trees kinda way.
The earthquakes,floods,draughts and all the stuff.Its a wake up call!
I will not leave the computer on standby when not in use.
I will not on the telly just for the sake of on-ing.
I will use two sides of the paper.
I will use public transport instead of depending on my daddy.done~
I will not be lazy,and bring the trash down to recycle.they're all paper anyway.
I will think before i write anything on my paper.
I will shower in less than 10 minutes.save waterrr.
I will try but fail to not eat anything imported.
And the list goes on......
5.I'll make up my mind on what science subject i want,and i WILL NOT regret.
!@#$%?
I dont know what i want man.
I think i want three subjects.
I dont think i want three subjects.
I think i want Physics.
I dont think i want Physics.
I think i want Bio.
I dont think i want Bio.
It just keep changing,like whaddahell?
And there's no triple anyway.z.
which one am i better in huh?
help meee.
6.I'll not lose my temper and be a sucker.
Period or not,i'll notttt be emotional,in the bad way.
My mission,E.N.D.U.R.E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home