Tomorrow's monday again.
z.four periods of maths!well,i'll get use to it sooner or later i guess.
And today's 8 February.im sorry i didnt notice today's 8!cause...never really looked at calendar or something.
It's been 9 months.nine.thats long...
I guess i just dont really express this out,
but,i love you!
Alot of times,i did things that made you unhappy but you always let me have my way.
Thanks for being patient with me,taking my bad temper and yeah,making my day :)
Knowing you is one of the most happiest things that ever happened,no matter what may happen in the future.
I'll try harder from now on to make you :).
Thanks,Matt.
(and dont be angry cus i didnt know today was 8,really!i mean i know what day it is,but i dunno today is 8.so yeah)
Lalaaa.dont feel like going to school.cause i dont want to face the cruel truth of failing all my tests.And tomorrow have the welfare training thingy.z.more like listening to Mrs Goh talk and talk.hai.
Competition training last Friday was abit scary.Everyone had a go at commanding.i totally screwed up la.cause,lol.cant remember the command.sorry team!sabo you guys.and thanks oh,my dear Nicole.I think commander position on you le ba hah.i'll happily be no.3 yay.
Had abit sore throat yesterday.will learn to shout from diaphragm(?).but i dont even like know,how?i mean like i tried,but still from throat.like ack.i dunno how!hard to describe the thingy la z.
Camp meeting tomorrow.
I'll learn how to take a step back,to endure.
I'll learn how to cope.
I'll learn how to care.
and i hope everything will be fine...!
z.four periods of maths!well,i'll get use to it sooner or later i guess.
And today's 8 February.im sorry i didnt notice today's 8!cause...never really looked at calendar or something.
It's been 9 months.nine.thats long...
I guess i just dont really express this out,
but,i love you!
Alot of times,i did things that made you unhappy but you always let me have my way.
Thanks for being patient with me,taking my bad temper and yeah,making my day :)
Knowing you is one of the most happiest things that ever happened,no matter what may happen in the future.
I'll try harder from now on to make you :).
Thanks,Matt.
(and dont be angry cus i didnt know today was 8,really!i mean i know what day it is,but i dunno today is 8.so yeah)
Lalaaa.dont feel like going to school.cause i dont want to face the cruel truth of failing all my tests.And tomorrow have the welfare training thingy.z.more like listening to Mrs Goh talk and talk.hai.
Competition training last Friday was abit scary.Everyone had a go at commanding.i totally screwed up la.cause,lol.cant remember the command.sorry team!sabo you guys.and thanks oh,my dear Nicole.I think commander position on you le ba hah.i'll happily be no.3 yay.
Had abit sore throat yesterday.will learn to shout from diaphragm(?).but i dont even like know,how?i mean like i tried,but still from throat.like ack.i dunno how!hard to describe the thingy la z.
Camp meeting tomorrow.
I'll learn how to take a step back,to endure.
I'll learn how to cope.
I'll learn how to care.
and i hope everything will be fine...!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home