Great power=great responsibility
I've come to realise that,sometimes being a nobody makes life happier than having a high position.
But for now,i will do what i have to do.I just have to go through that 3D2N ahhh.!and it'll be over.scary,but im ready.i guess.who ask me to be so stupid,relenting and getting myself into this.oh wells,lesson learnt.
Got back common test results for chem and E math.both are okay.which is not quite enough.should have studied harder z.but nevermind,there are gonna be other tests in the future lols.
right now,everything's fine...in fact,it's like,too good to be true!
so...surprise me!
I've come to realise that,sometimes being a nobody makes life happier than having a high position.
But for now,i will do what i have to do.I just have to go through that 3D2N ahhh.!and it'll be over.scary,but im ready.i guess.who ask me to be so stupid,relenting and getting myself into this.oh wells,lesson learnt.
Got back common test results for chem and E math.both are okay.which is not quite enough.should have studied harder z.but nevermind,there are gonna be other tests in the future lols.
right now,everything's fine...in fact,it's like,too good to be true!
so...surprise me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home