It seems like nothing is going well lately!
I wanna go crazy liao la ._.
And ANCO is just round the corner aaaah!
too fast!
and my handphone got consumed by water z.
and now its dead.
oh, and im sorry for not attending the 3A bbq!
I feel so restless nowadays and i dont know how to tackle this problem.
hopefully it'll be gone in a few days.
anyway, i dont have a good feeling about all these camps coming up seriously. i think i'll be pretty damned miserable after that.
Physics project not dont.
Holiday assignments not done.
Revisions not done.
TYS not done!
two months wasted~
I wanna go crazy liao la ._.
And ANCO is just round the corner aaaah!
too fast!
and my handphone got consumed by water z.
and now its dead.
oh, and im sorry for not attending the 3A bbq!
I feel so restless nowadays and i dont know how to tackle this problem.
hopefully it'll be gone in a few days.
anyway, i dont have a good feeling about all these camps coming up seriously. i think i'll be pretty damned miserable after that.
Physics project not dont.
Holiday assignments not done.
Revisions not done.
TYS not done!
two months wasted~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home